Pakistan is a paradise for the real estate and Builders investment. Pakistani Government especially PTI full supported to construction industry in Pakistan. China invest a Hague amount in construction industry in Pakistan in the project of Pak China economic corridor. In those days in Pakistan construction industry is on a boom point.
Pakistan is a safest country for the investment. Every year many construction companies are registered in Pakistan. Every year thousands of new housing sachems are announce in Pakistan. In Pakistan thousands projects of large buildings, roads, houses are starting every year.
Beside developers and builders thousands of small companies and firm are working in construction industry as a contractor, sub-contractor, designer, architecture and related areas.
- First register the company in security exchange commission of Pakistan.
- Register with Pakistan Engineering council.
- Registration with Associate of builders and developers of Pakistan (Not compulsory )
Company Registration process in Pakistan
- Select a unique name for company that is not already any company on this name
- Memorandum of association
In memorandum define province, office of company, Business of company
- Article of association
In the article of association lay down matter relating of function of company
For registration of company in SECP different forms are required to be filled.
- Submit Fee
Last step is submit of legal fee in specific branches of UBL and MCB
Registration with Pakistan engineering council
Pakistan engineering council is a statutory body constitute under the PEC act to regulate the engineering profession of Pakistan.
Following Documents are required for registered in PEC
- Bank certificate
- Audit Financial Statement, certified by Charted Accountant
- CNIC of all partners and Directors
- NTN of Business
- Company documents (Form 21, 29, MOA, And AOA in case of registration as company act annexure iii will be submit in place of form 21, 29 ) or partnership deed and form C in case of firm
- Undertaking from CEO/chairman / director on stamp paper of Rs100/-
- For Accounting , Tax and Corporate Matter related queries
- please contact
For Accounting , Tax and Corporate Matter related queries
AH Accountants ( Islamabad Office )
Mr . Bilal Ahmad +92 334 5522688
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
AH Accountants ( Karachi Office )
Mr. Abdul Razzaaq +92 332 2145001
Email : email@example.com